Today almost escaped me. Does this happen to you? I've noticed that the days where I skip my morning routine & jump straight into work, are the days where I am least productive. 😔
👎Less productive leads to a wasted day.
👎Which leads to a bad evening.
👎And when I have a bad evening I can't be mindful during family time.
It's so easy for me to let the day go this way. 😯 So I have to anchor myself to a solid morning routine and a solid evening routine.
Today, I caught myself spinning out of control, so I stopped what I was doing and 🕐 hit refresh.
♥I did my morning workout (20 mins at least!),
♥took a shower,
♥did my makeup (whaaaat? I hardly ever do this but today was a makeup type of day)
♥Had my breakfast smoothie
Better Late Than Never
I usually do this from 7 am but it didn't matter to me that I started at 10. What mattered is that I took action. I figured "better late than never". ♥♥It's 12:30 now and I have accomplished more than I did all day yesterday!♥♥
Going forward today I'm going to tackle my business and personal to-do list and seize the day!🤩
How do you make sure to have a great day? What do you do when you catch yourself in a downward spiral?
Thanks for reading xoxo
May I Suggest ...
Check out this book on self-care to learn more about ways to help yourself be the best version of yourself.
Happiness Through Self-Care: How To Love Yourself More. A Simple Plan to Soothe and Care For Your Body, Mind, and Spirit
With this e-book you'll learn:
- How to use loving-kindness meditation
- How to use CBT to forget worries and silence your inner critic
- How to use ‘positive self-talk’ to reaffirm your worth
- Why you should take time out to pamper and groom yourself
- How to overcome stress and anxiety
- How to be kinder to yourself
- How to practice gratitude to bring you into the present moment and help you to feel better
- & a lot more.