This website may earn a commission from purchases made through affiliate links.
So, this is where people come to distract themselves from something going on in their lives. At least in my case, that is what is happening.
Today I find myself without a ‘job’/career and a tween to take care of. Her life is practically the only thing I have going for me these days. I am all in it. Sometimes it feels like I’ve been tucked away in some corner of her room and animated when she returns from school.
Now I know how my dogs feel. Well, at least when I used to come home from work.
Her social life, her homework, her meals, her schedule. That’s all that I have going on right now. What a boring person I’ve become.
So, since I KNOW how annoying I am starting to get (even though she has not admitted it cause she is a sweet girl), I do NOT want to become that mom. I have nothing against parents who are involved in every aspect of their children’s lives but I have to balance things out and role model for her how a healthy(-ish) adult functions.
For the past years, I have been wanting to start a blog. I don’t have any specific topic I want to blog about so I created a ton of them. Ok more like 7 of them. Don’t rush out to check them out…I bought the domains and all but never started them!
Today I was so darn bored I almost started on my daughter’s chemistry homework but I stopped myself and grabbed my laptop instead.
I think it’s time for me to go through my ‘bucket list’ and do everything I’ve ever wanted to do. Why not? I have the time.
In advance, apologies if you are expecting a properly poetically put together blog. I’m not a writer, I don’t’ even know what ‘prose’ is. But I am a real-life person, a mother, a girlfriend, a sister, a daughter, and a friend. Maybe we too can become friends.
If you have your very own blog, leave a link in the comments so I can check you out too!
I will do an about me section/page cause this blog is looking a bit long.
So, in this one I’ll talk more about what kept me from blogging.
Reasons why I stopped myself
- I had no clue what to write about – since it’s my blog, I can write about whatever I want!
- Who would want to read about me and my stuff – I decided who cares if no one reads this. At least I’m putting it out there and no longer procrastinating.
- I am very lazy. – It’s true! I love relaxing and doing nothing. I take pride in taking naps when I feel like I need one. I don’t “hustle” or overbook myself. (probably why I’m so bored with my life.)
- There is too much info on how to start a blog and I kept watching YouTube videos on how to blog and read too many blogs on the topic. I felt overwhelmed. – I decided to just ignore everything I read/watched and just do my own thing my way.
The Bucket List:
- Ride a motorcycle – It was a Ninja Kawasaki 2006 ZX 636R and her name was Apple Saki, she was Kawasaki green. I sold her when I became pregnant. Traded one baby for another.
- Have a daughter – She is perfect
- Act on stage – I got lead role on my first play ever!
- Act in movies – Just a bunch of featured extra stuff but I was recently on the big screen in a 48 Hour Film competition and won Best Film.
- Go to Hollywood – it was the best trip and the first time I had ever flown on a plane.
- Get a laptop (this was on my list in 2006)
- Learn photography
- Start a blog – right now!
- Singing lessons
- learn to ride a horse
- learn to play guitar
- practice my high school French
- Visit Greece & Italy
The first thing I need to take off my list is:
Are you loving the health, wellness, and personal growth content on our blog? Want to take your journey to the next level? Look no further! Our weekly newsletter is packed with personalized tips, mouthwatering recipes, insightful articles, and fitness secrets.
As a passionate personal trainer, women's fitness specialist, life coach, and nutrition coach, I am dedicated to helping you achieve your health and fitness goals. With years of experience in the fitness industry, I am committed to empowering and guiding you on your journey toward a healthier, happier you. Let's work together to unlock your full potential and create a sustainable, balanced approach to fitness, nutrition, and overall well-being. Get ready to transform your life!